Why choose a Unipartner Garage
Unipartner is a collaboration between two of the most respected Brands in the Automotive Aftermarket. Bosch and Unipart. Unipart Car Care Centres and Bosch Car Service working together to provide a truly National garage network delivering exceptional standards of Service, MOT and repair.
ALL UNIPARTNER GARAGES MUST HONOUR OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PLEDGE
- If required, we provide a fully itemised, written estimate (including VAT) before working on your car.
- Our technicians have the skills to complete the job on your car in a professional manner.
- If we identify additional work, we will contact you to inform you of the cost and if the work is essential, so that you can make an informed decision about how you would like us to proceed.
- We will check your car against the work undertaken before returning it to you.
- We will retain replaced parts for inspection for at least 24 hours after you have collected your car.
- We will offer and fit parts of equivalent quality to those fitted by the manufacturer of your vehicle. That is why we fit Unipart or Bosch parts whenever we can.
- Our objective is to complete the work on your vehicle on time. If your car is not going to be ready as promised, we will contact you to inform you of this.
- At the end of each job an itemised invoice will detail what we have done, including parts replaced and their warranties.
- We will inform you of work identified that does not need to be undertaken immediately, but may soon be required.
- We will record all the servicing completed in your service record book. This may enhance the resale value of your vehicle by demonstrating that you have had it regularly maintained by a quality garage.
- A qualified member of staff will be available to answer quickly and courteously any technical or customer service questions you may have.
- In the unlikely event of us being unable to resolve a problem to your satisfaction, we will abide by the decision made by an independent arbitration service.
- Above all, we pride ourselves in always offering high standards of workmanship and friendly, helpful service.
UNIPARTNER NATIONWIDE GUARANTEE
Every car needs maintenance to keep it safe and performing optimally. But how do you know you’re getting good value for money on your car repairs?
Whenever you book your car into a Unipartner garage, the labour and parts are automatically protected with the Unipartner Nationwide Guarantee.
In the unlikely event of a replaced part failing due to incorrect fitment or the part itself being faulty, Unipartner offer parts and labour for replacement within 12 months or 12,000 miles commencing from the date of the original fitment, whichever is earlier.
It’s important to Unipartner to hold ourselves to a standard of honesty. That’s why we hold the unique and original nationwide guarantee as part of our permanent commitment to the quality of our work.
This can be carried out by any Unipartner garage throughout the UK, each of which has agreed to offer the same guarantee. We only need you to have is a proof of original purchase and fitment by the Unipartner garage who served you, and you can leave the rest to us
Your statutory rights are not affected.
PEACE OF MIND FOR THE MOTORIST - APPROVED GARAGES
Our garages are affiliated to Motor Codes, or CTSI endorsed codes, and employ IMI professionally trained technicians.
The garage affiliation will be shown on the garage profile for each individual garage
Unipartner have a vetting process for any garage who wants to become part of our network.
At Unipartner, we want you back on the road as safely and as quickly as possible. So find your qualified local garage and book in with us today.